Summary: Samuel's tutorial on red-black trees.
Topics: Red-black trees, data structures, algorithms, coding
Slides: link (pdf)
- G. M. Adelson-Velsky and E. M. Landis, "An algorithm for the organization of information", Doklady Akademii Nauk (1962)
- R. Bayer, "Symmetric binary B-trees: Data structure and maintenance algorithms", Acta informatica (1972)
- L. Guibas and R. Sedgewick, "A dichromatic framework for balanced trees", SFCS (1978)
- L. Arge and M. Lagoudakis, CPS 230 lecture notes, https://courses.cs.duke.edu/cps130/fall02/fall02lectures/lecture18/long_redblack.pdf (2002)
- T. Cormen et al., "Introduction to algorithms", Chap 13, MIT press (2022)